2014 Raven Junior Volleyball Classic
Below you will find some
basic directions to the Gym at Anderson University. If you need more detailed directions, feel
free to call or email me. We’ll see you
the weekend of April 26-27.
From Indianapolis From
I-69 North to Exit 26 I-69
South to Exit 34
From exit ramp turn left onto
Scatterfield Rd From exit Ramp turn Right onto ST
Take Scatterfield Rd to University Blvd Take ST Rd 32 to Scatterfield Rd.
Turn Left onto University Blvd. Cross Scatterfield Rd 32 becomes University Blvd
Take University through stop
light at Nursery Rd Take University through stop
light at Nursery Rd.
Turn Right (only way) onto Graceland Turn Right (only
way) onto Graceland
(first road after light at Nursery) (first
road after light at Nursery)
Turn into Big Parking Lot on
your left Turn into Big Parking lot on your
Gym in the Large Building
at that Lot Gym is the Large
Building at that Lot
If you desire to mapquest the gym the address is 1526 University Blvd, Anderson, IN 46012.
Here are some general
information on our tournament.
- 13’s and 15’s tournaments will take place on
Saturday; April 26
- 16’s and 17-18’s tournaments will take place on
Sunday; April 27
- Play will take place for all divisions in the
Anderson University Kardatzke Wellness Center in Anderson, Indiana which
houses the Ward Fieldhouse and O.C. Lewis Gym.
- Matches will consist of a best 2 out of 3 game
with sets being played to 25 (3rd set to 15 if necessary).
- Tie Breakers will be decided in the following
- Pool Match Record
- Head to Head results
- Game % (games won/total games played)
- Point % (points scored/points opponents scored)
- Coin toss
doors will open and registration will begin at 7 a.m.
- Practice balls are the responsibility of the
individual teams. Please remember
to bring some.
will begin at 8 a.m.
- Tournament will use USAV rules with the exception
that the Libero may serve
- We will have limited seating at the courts. Please encourage spectators to bring
- An athletic trainer will be on call for emergencies
only. However, there will
not be any trainer available for taping ankles.
expect to pay an admission charge of $ 3.00 per person (12 and under free).
Concessions are also available.
Sherck (Tournament Director)